[Mailman-i18n] how to encode in iso-8859-9 charset

shawn Erdil cerdil@ttnet.net.tr
Sun Nov 3 15:32:50 2002

i,  have   installed  the ,  revolutionary   2.1b+  version,its  =
perfect, but  one minor  thing , for  me  is the  lack  of  iso-8859-9  =
charset  support.

i want  to integrate  the  usage  of   turkish  iso- 8859-9  charset  =
encoding  with  the  characters  like,   =FC,=F6,   c with a comma at  =
the  bottom, s with a  comma at  the  bottom, g with a comma  at  top.

how  can  i  do  this?
 how  to  we enable   a  charset,  other  than  writing  templates ?

thank  you

 shann