[Mailman-i18n] catalan translation

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Sep 17 14:02:13 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 13:39, Robert Garrigós wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to be of help in the catalan translation of mailman. I need it, actually. I contacted Toni Panades and he has sent me the .po file with all the work done until now.
>
> If that's alright with you, I will keep on with the translation.

If you send updates soon, I can get them into Mailman 2.1.3.

FWIW, I've been struggling the last few nights trying to merge the i18n
changes from the head into the 2.1 maintenance branch.  I'm nearly
done.  Once I check things in I'll give the various i18n teams a day or
so to review before I release 2.1.3.

cvs-sucks-ly y'rs, :)
-Barry