[Mailman-i18n] Interlingua language

Ong Pisey sey at of.forum.org.kh
Wed Aug 24 04:57:14 CEST 2005

Hi,

For my Khmer language, I added it in the file Defaults.py not in
mm_cfg.py

----------
add_language('km',    _('Khmer'),               'utf-8')
----------

and my language can show in MailMan web interface. If I am wrong please
correct me

Pisey

--
Mr. ONG Pisey
OFIX System Administrator
Email: sey at of.forum.org.kh
Web: www.forum.org.kh

Please note that the above message may contain confidential
information.

1. It is only intended for the person to whom this mail is addressed
   in the To: and CC: options.

2. This mail including attachment may not be redistributed/edited for
business profit or any purpose without the permission from the owner.
Whoever is not listed as a recipient must not view this message, or
delete it from storage.

The sender does not accept any liability of errors or omissions in the
context of this message due to Internet transmission.

Your understanding is appreciated.