[Mailman-i18n] Mailman Arabic translation is ready

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:40:30 CET 2006

It's my pleasure to contribute an Arabic translation of mailman. I will polish
it more and complete the missing strings in the near future. Please commit it
and let me know the procedure of updating/merging the template files when
changes occur. Hope there is a way other than doing a manual compare.

The add_language line should read:
add_language('ar',    _('Arabic'),             'utf-8')

Keep up the good work.

The attachment is sent privately to Barry.

Munzir Taha
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
Riyadh, SA