[Mailman-i18n] Where to send translations? (was: Re: Mailman Arabic translation is ready

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 29 07:54:30 CEST 2006

On 28/03/2006, at 12:52 PM, Jim Tittsler wrote:

>> You should send it to Barry Warsaw barry -at- python dot org but
>> since I did
>> this I hadn't receieved any confirmation and still the translation
>> is not
>> committed so I am not sure.
>
> You can leave a copy in the SourceForge patch tracker so that it
> doesn't get lost.  It also makes it so that all of the maintainers
> (and even motivated users wanting to try it before it is officially
> adopted) have access to it.
>    <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=300103>

Thanks to both Munzir and Jim, and to Mihaly who told me this
separately.

I'd never had an orphaned completed translation before! Usually,
people snap them up fast!

I'll update it to the latest release, and submit it today. :)

I still think we need a wiki (or similar) information page for
translators, and would be willing to put time into it. Mihaly has
made some good suggestions.

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)