[Mailman-i18n] Asturian translation for Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Dec 8 21:35:08 CET 2009

Marcos wrote:

>Hi Mark! First of all: Thanks very much for your support and help!!
>and my apologies by the mistakes in the files. We used a HTML editor,
>and I didn't review the files.
>I reviewed all templates, and I fixed it. Can you do a quick review
>and upload these templates, please?

Everything looks good except for one thing. The postack.txt template is
as follows:

El to mensax tocante a:

distribuyóse de mou correutu a la llista %(listname)s.

Páxina d'información de la llista: %(listinfo_url)s
Your preferences: %(optionsurl)s

I added the last line which was missing in your original. The phrase
"Your preferences" still needs to be translated.