[Mailman-i18n] New Asturian Internationalization for Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Nov 16 22:28:54 CET 2009

Marcos wrote:
>Can you create the asturian language here:
>http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Languages, please? Thanks very
>Best regards.

I have added an entry for Asturian. I did not link to your email or add
any additional info. If you want that, you can let me know or if you
wish, I can register you as a user of the wiki and give you edit

I'm sorry that wiki registration is such a pain, but we've had serious
issues with wiki spam and this is the only way we know to effectively
control it.

>PS: I read here: http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/i18nhowto in "Where
>your translation lives":
>"...In /messages, there should be an /xx directory for each language
>supported, where xx is your ISO-639 language code..."
>Our language code has 3 letters (ast) :O Is this a problem? Maybe must
>I create a bug for this?

Your 3-letter language code is not a problem.