[Mailman-i18n] Me and Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon May 10 21:26:50 CEST 2010

On 5/8/2010 3:04 AM, David Planella wrote

> If I've forgotten any step, I'm sure Barry, Mark or others on the list
> will chip in.

Thanks David. Just to add one more point.

>> 2. Is there demanded a certain amount of work to have a SVN account? I
>> have one at several of the other projects I’ve been involved with, so
>> I’m quite familiar with it, and since there is noone else for
>> Norwegian Nynorsk, so…

We no longer use the SVN repository on SourceForge. It is out of date.
We use Bazaar on Launchpad. Current branches are at
<https://code.launchpad.net/mailman>. You can register your own branch
there and push your code to it and when it's ready, create a merge proposal.