[Mailman-i18n] German Localization

mta_enigma enigma at mta-international.net
Thu Oct 11 13:12:49 CEST 2012

 Hello,

 We (some fellow students and I) come from germany and study software
 localization at Anhalt University of applied science. We have to work on
 a lokalization project for our studies.

 Yes, we know that there is still a german translation. however we have
 found some mistakes in it and in some cases, it is hard to understand
 for people, who don't work very often with the computer (for example
 elderly people). We want to create a version with more accessability
 based on the current german version.

 sincerely yours

 Florian Fischer, Artur Paulmann, Undine Peters