[Mailman-Users] 1.0b6 error

George Reese borg at imaginary.com
Sun Nov 8 19:04:10 CET 1998

Here is the traceback from trying to call up the archives on any of my

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/users/mailman/scripts/driver", line 98, in run_main
    pkg = __import__('Mailman.Cgi', globals(), locals(), [scriptname])
  File "/users/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/archives.py", line 82, in ?
    replacements[''] = GetArchiveList(list)
  File "/users/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/archives.py", line 72, in
    link = htmlformat.Link(os.path.join(list._base_archive_url, dir),
AttributeError: _base_archive_url

I upgraded from Mailman 0.95.

Also, I had to chmod 777 the logs and locks directory's to get things
to work.  Because the web server runs under www.www, it cannot write
to those directories.

George Reese (borg at imaginary.com)       http://www.imaginary.com/~borg
PGP Key: http://www.imaginary.com/servlet/Finger?user=borg&verbose=yes
   "Keep Ted Turner and his goddamned Crayolas away from my movie."
			    -Orson Welles