[Mailman-Users] permission denied to archives dir with apache

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay at acm.jhu.edu
Wed Nov 11 20:44:33 CET 1998

Yes, I had a pretty much identical problem (RH 5.1 machine).  What does an
ls -l look like in your /home/mailman/archives/private/ dir look like?
Scott (scott at chronis.pobox.com) logged onto my system and found that a
bunch of the symlinks were all crackheaded..some pointed to the right
place, and others didn't. After he fixed this, (and I used the arch script
to import my accumulated list archives) all has been fine and dandy.

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay  "Conscience is the inner voice that
				    warns up that someone may be looking."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7  347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1