[Mailman-Users] biggest practical mailman list?

Scott scott at chronis.pobox.com
Thu Nov 12 01:49:38 CET 1998

The largest list I know of to date is about a 3k discussion list.
I've got a couple  of 2k lists, and am about to add 24k list, but I
think anticipate problems with the membership management section with
this list.

The membership management section is a bit sluggish, but still
functional for my 2-3k sized lists.  Redoing this to handle larger
lists is high on my priorities, needless to say :)

scott