[Mailman-Users] Reply-To, To, Sender, and other addresses

Ben Gertzfield che at debian.org
Sat Apr 24 02:31:15 CEST 1999

    Darren> Notice that the X-BeenThere header is correct but not the
    Darren> rest of the headers.

    Darren> Anyone have any ideas why this does this?

    Darren> The nonworking system is running RedHat Linux 5.2,
    Darren> Sendmail 8.8.7, python 1.5.1, apache 1.3.3.

I'm not sure if Mailman can possibly fake these headers. To make
sendmail fake the rest of the headers, I had to munge with my sendmail
config thusly:

(in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc)

FEATURE(`genericstable', `hash /etc/mail/genericstable')dnl
GENERICS_DOMAIN_FILE(`/etc/mail/sendmail.cG')dnl

(in /etc/mail/genericstable)

$ cat genericstable
maillist-request         maillist-request at domain.i.want.com
maillist                 maillist at domain.i.want.com
maillist-admin           maillist-admin at domain.i.want.com
maillist-owner           maillist-owner at domain.i.want.com
owner-maillist           owner-maillist at domain.i.want.com

(in /etc/mail/sendmail.cG)

domain.i.want.com

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters I and N and the number 2.
"Hello! We are only joke. It is funny enough."