[Mailman-Users] installing on SCO

Merrill Cook mcook at unidial.com
Sat Apr 24 23:30:44 CEST 1999

Trying to install mailman on SCO 5.04 with the developer package and a
gcc.

Can someone tell me what this means and what the next steps are to fix
it?
It looks like some symbol is undefined, but it doesn't say whose symbol
it should be or where to go to add it.

        gcc -DSCRIPT="\"admin\"" -I. -DCGI_GID=28 -g -O2
-DHAVE_STRERROR=1 -DHAVE_SETREGID=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYSLOG_H=1
-DGETGROUPS_T=gid_t -DHAVE_VPRINTF=1  common.o -o admin ./cgi-wrapper.c
std_syslog                          common.o
openlog                             common.o
closelog                            common.o
admin: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
admin
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)