[Mailman-Users] NoMail option on membership

Ken Manheimer klm at digicool.com
Mon Apr 26 23:26:18 CEST 1999

Paul Barnett wrote:

> One of the subscribers to my mailing list is out of the country for an
> extended period, and I used "membership management" to check the
"nomail"
> option until he returns.
>
> However, it has no effect -- the mail is still being sent to him.

I don't have a fix, but i do have a something to try - go to the user's
actual options page, and see if resetting the delivery option (using the
site or list manager's password to authorize) does the job.  For that
matter, check to make sure it is set as you expect.

If this doesn't do it, i can only suggest entering a bug report in the
jitterbug db - i think the url is http://www.python.org/mailman-bugs .
(Bonus points for tracking down the bad code and reporting the fix!!-)

Ken Manheimer
klm at digicool.com