[Mailman-Users] question...

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at scansoft.com
Mon Aug 2 14:40:24 CEST 1999

I am using mailman to run about 8 software product support lists and some
product release notification lists.

 (the notification lists are one way, only I am able to post without
approval)

My question is this:

As I have lots of Internet newbies (it seems) subscribing to these lists),
there is way too much list mail of the "How do I unsubscribe" variety.

Which script/file should I edit to add something to the bottom of each and
every mailman processed email that tells folks where to go to begin the
unsubscription process?  It seems that it's not enough to have the web
address of the list info page on each message.

Thanks for any advice.

J.