[Mailman-Users] MM-Mailman-Footer

Arthur J. Byrnes abyrnes at stetson.edu
Thu Aug 5 23:22:15 CEST 1999

I am testing my new install of Mailman, and it is going well.

But one of the things that it does is put the list owner's
direct e-mail address at the bottom of the pages in the MM-Mailman-Footer

Can I change that?  The name there should be list-owner, so that
people who have questions or problems can send to that alias
rather than knowing the owner's real e-mail address.

Also the docs for the main administrator seem to be fairly
sparse, is there a resource somewhere that explains the admin
process a little better?

Thanks,

-
Arthur J. Byrnes