[Mailman-Users] Virtual Hosts -- can mailman handle them better?

Tomas Fasth tomas at euronetics.se
Tue Aug 17 13:28:12 CEST 1999

Sure, I'm happy to share my script. But you have to wait
until I'm at the home base again (tomorrow). I currently
have no direct access to our server's inner life.
Besides, the script is embarressingly simple. What it does
is to unzip-untar the source, execute configure with some
settings to allow different userids and home dirs, and
nothing much else. You still have to setup the mail server
interface and the web connection, but it's all the same
procedure as the single instance installation.

I'll post the script tomorrow. Until then...

Cheers, Tomas