[Mailman-Users] It almost works, but...

Kole Dunn kole at arialnet.net
Mon Aug 23 06:04:36 CEST 1999

When a subscriber replies to the confirmation at list-request at mydomain.com,
it bounces. Also trying to send a message to the list bounces. The fact
that someone can sign up and get a confirmation request tells me that it is
halfway working, but do I have to create an account for list-request and
listname at mydomain.com? I got Mailman installed with my Red Hat 6.0 initial
install, so it was pre-configured somewhat except for changing  "locahost"
to my domain. Is there something I need to re-config for Mailman to accept
confirmations and send messages to the list?

Thanks for any help!

KD

ArialNet, Inc. - Arial Electronic Commerce and Fulfillment
1167 Annie Court, Minden NV 89423
Ph: 775.267.0220   FAX: 775.267.4979
http://www.arialnet.net