[Mailman-Users] More ore less difficult problems

Roland Scheike r.scheike at r2-net.de
Tue Aug 24 12:11:14 CEST 1999

Hello,

I setted up a list the first time in my life.
Now I encounter the following problem when trying to subscribe to the list
or even send a message to the list:

----- cut
The original message was received at Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:51:50 +0200
from roland [192.168.1.20]

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner test"
    (expanded from: <test-admin at LINUX.r2-net.de>)

554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner test"... unknown mailer error 2
----- cut

This is the mail that is returned to me.
By the way: My aliases- file is up to date, the mailman user and group is
set up. The web- interface works well.
Is there anyone who can help me?
I suspect that this error occurs each time the wrapper is called. May this
be possible?

Thanks a lot from germany

Roland