[Mailman-Users] Mass password send?

J C Lawrence claw at varesearch.com
Wed Aug 25 05:30:20 CEST 1999

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 23:11:58 -0400 (EDT)
Barry A Warsaw <bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:

> Yikes, no!  Just run cron/mailpasswds from the command line.

A more simple question:

  Somehow I'm in the curious state of having members that are not
subscribed, don't appear on the members list, don't receive list
posts, but do receive the monthly password reminders...

Is there a way to export the subscriber list from a mailman list?
Then I could recreate the config.db and re-add the members (sans the
ghost).

J C Lawrence      Life: http://www.kanga.nu/   Home: claw at kanga.nu
---------(*)                Work (Linux/IA64): claw at varesearch.com
 ... Beware of cromagnons wearing chewing gum and palm pilots ...