[Mailman-Users] hello, I m a new comer of Mailman user :)

Che Dong chedong at ihw.com.cn
Fri Aug 27 11:23:41 CEST 1999

hi
I'm searching mailing list manage system and find Mailman at yahoo. If possible I hope I can get some help from you for I have little experience on Linux. Here I need some info on build up a mailing list system with Mailman on Linux and corporate with Linux original sendmail server. Most important of all I want to know what I need (such as language API and CGI interface) and where I can get more help(on python I find little help on installing )

thank you

best regards

che at OFFICE
chedong at ihw.com.cn