[Mailman-Users] Re: My God! - Our List Host Is Dropping the use of Mailman

Edward S. Marshall emarshal at logic.net
Wed Dec 8 03:53:52 CET 1999

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
> I've got RFC 1894 (i.e. DSN) format, Qmail, and Postfix formats
> working.  Well, as best as I can tell, since the latter two are all
> guess work :(

Actually, they aren't guesswork; they both use the same bounce format
(QSBMF), and it's incredibly simple to deal with. The URL to see for DJB's
specification for it is:

        http://cr.yp.to/proto/qsbmf.txt

You'll probably be seeing DSN support coming for Postfix in a while too.

--
Edward S. Marshall <emarshal at logic.net>          http://www.xnet.com/~emarshal/