[Mailman-Users] Still stumped on external archiver

Michael Sweeney sweeney at projectcool.com
Fri Dec 10 22:59:27 CET 1999

I've read (and followed) Allen's excellent howto from last month on
integrating MHonArc with MailMan. I've read all of the mail in the archives
on this subject. I'm still missing something.

I have MHonArc set up and operating properly - it just doesn't do any
archiving when a message is posted to a list. Neither the .mbox file nor an
archive gets updated now. It seems as though the call to the archiver as
presented in the PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER declaration isn't finding a
mailbox file to archive. And I can't see in Allen's code where the input
path is expressed.

Can anybody give me any clues on this? Thanks.

Michael