[Mailman-Users] Bounces Issue - Revisit II

Robert Robert at grapevine2.com
Fri Dec 17 01:22:00 CET 1999

2nd request...looks like nobody is expert on this bounces issue? If that is
the case, it looks like this is a bad place to seek the technical support
here for this serious bounces issue.

Unfortunately, I checked with other company..which has excellent support
forum compared to this web site due to better documentation. Check out here:

http://cgi.elitehost.com/cgi-bin/copromote/unix/

for this Subscribe Me Professional mailing list product

http://cgi.elitehost.com/subpro/

Please help us...regarding the bounces issue. It must be answered
ASAP...since nobody answered the bounces issue from several users for many
months (based on searching "bounces" in mailman's archives).

Robert
Grapevine2 Internet Services