[Mailman-Users] using answer_majordomo_mail

Brian Anderson brian at cowan.edu.au
Tue Dec 21 14:55:25 CET 1999

G'day,

Can someone please tell me how to use the answer_majordom_mail script
please? I assume its via an alias however I can't find any doco on it :-(

Actually if someone could point me in the direction of some extra - ie.
other than the sprinkling that comes with mailman - doco I'd be very
grateful.

Please answer directly as I only get the daily digests.

Many thanks
brian

Brian Anderson                             mailto:b.anderson at cowan.edu.au
Network Controller                                    Phone: 08 9273 8103
Edith Cowan University                              Intl: +61 8 9273 8103
Pearson Street, Churchlands                          Mobile: 040 7474 093
Western AUSTRALIA                                       Fax: 08 9273 8000

In a world without walls and fences,who needs windows and gates? P.Nutton