[Mailman-Users] Preventing binaries

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Dec 22 23:04:12 CET 1999

Quoting Dan Mick:
> I'd like to see Mailman have an option to "immediately trash"
> messages of various criteria:  From someone at badhost.com, with
> header "text/html", etc.

	I agree wholeheartedly.  My list admin work tends to be two
actions:

	1) Allowing through the relevant posts from non-subscribers
and posts from subscribers using other accounts.
	2) Automatically rejecting any mail that came in with a
suspicious header.  There's a REASON I put those headers on that list.