[Mailman-Users] member_posting_only?

Mark A. Imbriaco mark.imbriaco at pobox.com
Tue Feb 9 20:05:40 CET 1999

How does Mailman determin if a message is from a listmember if
member_posting_only is turned on?  I have had to turn it off for
some lists that I just setup because messages that appear to be
from listmembers (ie: From address matches the address that is
subscribed) are rejected.

Other than that, Mailman is great.  I switched from Listserv-lite
because I was hitting the 500 user limit on the freeware Listserv
and all of my users are exceedingly happy with Mailman.  Many kudos.

-Mark