[Mailman-Users] Problem after installation

Oliver Timme ot at sercon.ch
Wed Feb 24 14:44:03 CET 1999

Hello All

I have now installed Mailman on our Linux system. I also opened a new
list
called 'kunden'. When I call the URL
http://www2.sercon.ch/cgi-bin/listinfo
I get an information page on wich the new list is listed, fine.

But if I click on the list 'kunden', and then want to subscribe, I got
an error:

File Not Found

The reason is, because Mailman jumps to this URL:
http://www2.sercon.ch/subscribe/kunden
You can see that ther is missing the /cgi-bin  !!

It's the same if I want to list the listmembers! Whats wrong? Where can
change the configfiles for this problem??

Thanks for any help, Oliver