[Mailman-Users] public archives are private

Jeff Berliner jeff at endeavor.med.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 15 17:11:58 CET 1999

--On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 8:58 AM -0500 "Jeff Berliner"
<jeff at popmail.med.nyu.edu> wrote:

>      My apologies, and thanks for the help.  Now that it's working I can
> upgrade to 1.0b8! :)

     FYI, I upgraded to 1.0b8 this morning.  The upgrade was flawless, and
the problems disappeared.  Thanks again, and sorry for wasting everyone's

                                                  - Jeff

Jeff Berliner                            jeff at popmail.med.nyu.edu
Academic Computing,                      Phone: (212) 263-5744
New York University School of Medicine   Fax:   (212) 263-8542