[Mailman-Users] cvs question

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Sun Jan 17 02:22:54 CET 1999

Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     DH> Earlier tonight I attempted to do a cvs update...I wasn't
>     DH> having much luck so I wiped out my directory and did another
>     DH> initial check out which went just fine and picked up
>     DH> 1.0b7+....
>
> I'm glad you were finally able to get at the code.  However, the DC
> area was slammed by a big ice storm on Friday and I know CNRI lost
> power (my home was out for about 24 hours).  It looks like many
> machines have come back up now, but cvs.python.org isn't one of them.
> I'll send a message to our sysadmins, but it may be Monday before I
> get that machine running again.
>
> www.list.org looks functional, so you can pick the source for 1.0b8 up
> from there.

I've got UPSs and a 7000 watt generator... no way will I lose power!

Heh. In fact, when we had that snow storm a while back, I ran the
generator for over 20 hours. www.list.org never knew...

:-)

Cheers,
-g

p.s. yes, I run the list.org machine physically; logically in
conjunction with John.

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/