[Mailman-Users] A Highly desired feature. :)

Jason Wellman nimh at morticia.ml.org
Mon Jan 18 00:52:28 CET 1999

Heya all,

Got a feature request from several of my mailman admins.

In the "general options" you can have replys goto the poster or the list.

It would greatly benefit me and mine if you could add the option of
specifying a reply to address for the list.  I can think of a lot of
instances where one would want to speciafy a specific address for all
replys, it is kinda neat option that I have seen on the other mailing list
software(s) I have used.  Actually mailman is the only one that I have seen
that didn't have it. :)

So what do you think?  Is this something you might consider adding to the
best listware out there? ;)  If you need some examples of use I can provide
several, but didn't want to bore you with them here. <G>

-- Jason Wellman