[Mailman-Users] Qmail compatibility

J C Lawrence claw at under.engr.sgi.com
Thu Jan 28 02:32:54 CET 1999

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:09:02 -0500 (EST)
Barry A Warsaw<bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:

> BTW, how do y'all like qmail?  I've been experiencing a really
> pesky sendmail problem that I just can't fix -- for all the time
> I've thrashed on sendmail too :-( I'm thinking of looking at
> swapping my MTA.

I have few opinions on QMail other than negative reactions to its
author.  I like and actively use Exim (http://www.exim.org/) which I
find close to ideal for a general MTA.  Postfix is where I intend to
head, especially for larger mail systems, but its not quite up to
where I need to be yet.

Look into Exim -- Good Stuff.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
(Contractor)                             Internet: coder at kanga.nu
---------(*)                    Internet: claw at under.engr.sgi.com
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...