Solved (Was: Re: [Mailman-Users] URGENT HELP SOUGHT)

Andy McClements a.mcclements at linst.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 10:59:17 CEST 1999

Thanx all for your replies,

However I found the problem. I was advised (last week, by George Feil) to
check for duplicate python installs on my system, and did so, but somehow
missed the fact there *WAS* an old installation. DOH !

When I sorted this out, and re-set the passwords, the admin pages were
accessible.

Cheers,

Andy McClements

(and sorry for shouting !)