[Mailman-Users] sendmail aliases interface to newlist?

Dave Edick dedick at stmarys-ca.edu
Wed Jul 14 23:34:18 CEST 1999

Can anyone tell me how an outside script is called by newlist to
automatically create aliases?  Or even better, has anyone already created
one for sendmail?  I don't know Python and I haven't been able to figure
out how newlist passes the info to the script.

Sorry if this has been hashed over before.  I checked the past couple
months in the list archive and couldn't find anything on this.

/Dave Edick/  dedick at stmarys-ca.edu
Unix Systems Administrator, St. Mary's College of California