[Mailman-Users] front end database

Office office at bush.org.nz
Thu Jul 15 00:20:11 CEST 1999

Hi
I'm new to using mailman but I think its great. Its nice to administer and
easy for users.

Its being used at
http:www.bush.org.nz/kereru/

My question is I want to add Web Pages (produced by a simple front end
database)that users log onto with password etc. They can add personal
details like name, mailing address, interests.

They can then tick a number of lists to subscribe/unsubscribe from. The
lists they can subscribe to depending on eligibility (database derived). The
lists being run from mailman.

Is here an easy way to do this

Mike Peters
volunteer programmer/ webmaster
New Zealand Ecological Restoration Network