[Mailman-Users] internationalization

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser at luna-park.de
Mon Jul 19 23:28:35 CEST 1999

Hello,

I installed mailman succesfully on my Linux system. I
got my mailinglist technically working but now comes the hard
part. All pages must be in the sites layout and everything
must be in German. I found the templates which can easily
be translated but I didn't get a clue on how to make
any <MM-Tag> appear in German.

Did anybody already "port" mailman to German language?

Thanks

Ulli

--
----------------- Die Website Effizienzer ------------------
luna-park                Bravo Sanchez, Vollmert, Wisser GbR