[Mailman-Users] Feature Request: Strip 'return receipt'

Dave Cinege dcinege at psychosis.com
Tue Jul 20 20:44:00 CEST 1999

Not only is a request for return reciept post annoying, it is
also a way to fish for mailing list members.

I feel proper action should be to strip this line from the header and pass on
the post.

I have already added
	disposition-notification-to: .*
To my 'hold headers' regex, but would prefer the above.

--
http://www.linuxrouter.org/     Linux Router Project

"Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists
at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more
people than marijuana ever could."    William F. Buckley, Jr