[Mailman-Users] directory structure options

John Viega John at list.org
Mon Jul 26 10:40:42 CEST 1999

This will work if you are willing to use "listinfo" instead of
"lists".  Switching to "listinfo" wouldn't be too hard, you'd just
have to make sure you change every instance of "listinfo" to "list" in
the dist, and then change the name of the binary.

To get it to work in an abnormal directory, you're going to have to
configure your web server to map the URL to the place where the CGI
lives.

John