[Mailman-Users] CLosed unsubscribe?

John-David Childs jdc at nterprise.net
Wed Jul 28 19:12:12 CEST 1999

On Wednesday July 28, 1999, John Viega <John at list.org>
 had this to say about "Re: [Mailman-Users] CLosed unsubscribe?":

> Wow, I don't think anyone had ever anticipated someone wanting to do
> this.  It'd need to be added to the system.
>
> John

I do this with our "customer" and "outage" mailing lists...we don't want
people unsubscribing themselves and then complaining that we didn't send
them notification of a problem.  Currently with mailman, the administrator
receives all notifications of unsubs and just "invisibly" resubscribes
them.

--
John-David Childs (JC612)	Enterprise Internet Solutions
Systems Administration          http://www.nterprise.net