[Mailman-Users] Coniguration for "umbrella" list?

John Reekie johnr at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 29 22:34:55 CEST 1999

Does anyone know the correct configuration to make
an "umbrella" list work? I have two lists, diva-interest
and diva-notify, and diva-interest has diva-notify
as one of its members.

The configuration settings for diva-notify are:

Must posts be approved by an admin: No
Restrict posting privileges to list members: Yes
Addresses accepted without implicit approval requirements:

   diva-interest-admin at gigascale.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
   diva-interest at gigascale.EECS.Berkeley.EDU

However, posts sent to diva-interest at gigascale.eecs.berkeley.edu
are held for approval as follows (from the admindb page):

Post held because:  Only approved posters may post without moderator approval.