[Mailman-Users] Get rid of Apparently To?

John-David Childs jdc at nterprise.net
Wed Jun 2 04:13:57 CEST 1999

My boss just sent out a notice to our customer list using mailman 1.0rc1
and wrote "this new list software sucks" because it included an
"apparently-to:" line for each of our customers in the header.  I had
never noticed this before because I use various unix mailers and have
most headers turned off.  He apparently uses Eudora which shows those
apparently to's by default.  Is there any way to get rid of it so that the
membership list isn't divulged every time mailman sends out a message (or
more likely did I screw something up when I configured the mailing list?)

--
John-David Childs (JC612)	Enterprise Internet Solutions
Systems Administration          http://www.nterprise.net