[Mailman-Users] Re: [EXIM] Probs with Exim/Mailman combo

Philip Hazel ph10 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 18:15:24 CEST 1999

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Jerry Alexandratos wrote:

> My setup is as follows:  FreeBSD -current, Exim 2.92, Mailman 1.0rc1.
                                                  ^^^^
                                                  ^^^^
                                      There never was such a release.

> Disconnected  / Connection unexpectedly closed  (dequeued)

A bug like this (but not identical) was reported for Exim 3.00 and 3.01
and fixed in 3.02. But it sounds as though you are running an earlier
version. Can you check by running  "exim -bV"  to be sure?

ph10 at cus.cam.ac.uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.