[Mailman-Users] ideas for blocking/limiting - trimming too long signatures and blocking attachments blocking attachments

Tomaz Borstnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Sat May 22 12:26:08 CEST 1999

Hello!

	Nice software - it quickly replaced my trusty Smartlist since I need web
support more than procmail power. Anyway, I was thinking about limits for
messages for mailing list - Mailman already limits message size. Good
additions would be to block attachments - could already be there  (I hope I
didn't miss that) and limit signatures to specified number of lines. I see
many lists with signatures being longer than replies - sometimes even with
quoted text included!

Tomaz
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar at over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown