[Mailman-Users] Starting with Mailman

Harmony Major hotcocoa at bellsouth.net
Sun May 30 19:38:27 CEST 1999

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what in the world to do with Mailman
once it's downloaded on my PC?  I don't know how to install it, and I don't
know Python.

I read the previous "install" posts, text files in the program, and
everything else I thought would be helpful, but to no avail.  Can anyone
tell me what to do next?  Shouldn't I just be able to run the program now?

Thanks.  : )

Best Wishes,

Harmony Major

~*~ Is Your Home Business Right For YOU? ~*~
Test yourself with this FREE instant report:
mailto:goodbizchoice at getresponse.com?subject=Test_Myself!

~*~ Free Weekly Business Tips & Free Books! ~*~
Learn how to start & maintain a profitable home business on the Internet --
The next 25 subscribers get 3 FREE BOOKS!
http://homebasedheaven.cjb.net/subscribe.html?sig

~*~ Home-Based Heaven ~*~
 Your Award-Winning One-Stop Shop for All Your Home Business Needs.  Home
jobs, website promotion, small business help, free books, and more!
http://homebasedheaven.cjb.net/index1.html?sig