[Mailman-Users] Too many pending requests?

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Wed Nov 10 17:26:16 CET 1999

    PS> I can't get to the pending request page for a mailing list.
    PS> (My web clients just say "waiting for response" and finally
    PS> give up.)  I think it is because there are too many pending
    PS> requests after some problems.  (config.db is almost 10MB.)

Just to give a heads up, I'm soon going to be checking in some massive
changes in this (and other regards).  I'll be sending a long email to
mailman-developers outlining the changes so if you're interested,
please either join that list or read the archives.  (I hope to make
the post by the end of today).

-Barry