[Mailman-Users] Implicit destination

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Tue Nov 23 19:26:56 CET 1999

At 12:45 PM 11/23/1999 -0500, you wrote:
 >I am getting all mail rejected by MailMan for "Implicit destination".  I
 >can't find an explanation of that rejection notice in the docs.  Can someone
 >help me out?

Take a look at the privacy options, and look for:

Must posts have list named in destination (to, cc) field (or be among the
acceptable alias names, specified below)?

What's probably happening is that the message is being BCCd to the list,
and thus the list name itself is not listed in the to or cc field.  That's
being caught as possible spam.

--
NAME: Christopher Schulte
MAIL: christopher at schulte.org