[Mailman-Users] Commercial hosting for Mailman lists?

Brian Mulvaney brianm at rain.com
Fri Oct 1 07:39:59 CEST 1999

I moderate a reasonably active discussion list with about 1,000 subscribers
(currently on Post.Office).  I would like to move my list to Mailman,
however, I'm not really set up to run it in house.  Is anyone aware of any
ISPs that host Mailman on a commercial basis?

TIA,

Brian

P.S.  If I were to run Mailman in house (literally in my house) I'd have to
contend with a line speed of 128k to the net.  I'm wondering if this would
pose a troublesome bottleneck and would love feedback from anyone running
Mailman across 128k ISDN.