[Mailman-Users] Problem: cannot send admin pwd through the Web

Krisztian Nemeth Krisztian.Xx.Nemeth at trab.se
Thu Oct 28 15:26:29 CEST 1999

Dear Mailman users,

I've just installed Mailman and I've got a problem: when I would like to use
it as a list administrator, it first check for the admin password. So far so
good, but it asks for this every time I click somewhere, and even does not
accept my changes.

I suspeceted that it works somehow with cookies, but the strange thing is
that yesterday it worked okey. Maybe I've chenged something, but surely not
on the client (browser) side. Defaults.py contains:
ADMIN_COOKIE_LIFE = 60 * 60 * 3         # 3 hours

Can you tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Krisztian