[Mailman-Users] Problems with subscribed users

blurr at txraves.org blurr at txraves.org
Wed Sep 22 16:11:04 CEST 1999

yep.. i have actually ran into this same problem.  but for some strange reason, i had a user
send email from another linux box, cent at uix.com, and when it came
through my server, the Sender field was changed to cent at crackpipe.txraves.org which
#1 is not a valid email account and #2 is not sub'd to the list and hence rejected.  he sent
another test email from his machine to an imail server running on NT 4.0.  when i pop'd
that the Sender field was just 'cent' so i'm not sure if its mailman or something else on my
system that is modifying the Sender field... *shrug*

at any rate it looks as if Sender isn't such a good field to be using.

------
jordan phillips
blurr at txraves.org
http://www.txraves.org/~blurr